Saturday, April 12, 2003
Some observations about Las Vegas:
there. I said it.|
- It's the only city in the world where a man in a thousand dollar suit, a Hell's Angel, and a half-naked woman can sit next to each other and give high-fives over winning 10 bucks.
- There are more hookers per square inch than anywhere in the world.
- Being sick in Vegas: no fun.
- Being a non-gambler in Vegas and listening to how much your friends lost at the Carribbean Poker table: fun.
- The view from the Voodoo Lounge at the Rio (61st floor) is spectacular.
- He was right: the gold-plated door won't keep out the Lord's burnin' rain.